High School Climate Challenge (HSCC) is an innovative program providing high school communities with the tools to assess and reduce their school’s carbon footprint and contribute to climate change solutions and sustainable schools.
Our carbon calculator and associated resources will support students in developing concrete and relevant action plans. Students input data on electricity, heating, paper, waste, water, refrigerants and land use to track and calculate school greenhouse gas emissions. Our resources support a multitude of climate actions that you can take in your school.
Interested in getting your school, class or club involved?
GET STARTED NOW!
1. Register your school to gain access to the carbon calculator
3. Take Action! Top three schools in Canada win cash prizes for their environmental clubs. Top prize $1,000.
4. Share - Send us your successes by submitting your actions and earn bonus points by posting pictures of your climate actions on Clean Air Champions' facebook page
- It's Time to Submit Your School's Climate Actions!SUBMIT YOUR CLIMATE ACTIONS HERE by April 30, 2013 to be eligible for a High School Climate Challenge Award!
- 1123 Glenashton DriveOakvilleOntario