Our programs inspire Canadians and provide them with the tools they need to live healthier, more active and eco-gentle lives.
Through Clean Air Champions' programs our audiences learn about the interconnections between air, water, nutrition (soil) and health. We provide simple solutions to reducing your carbon footprint and lifestyle choices that enhance your health while simultaneously benefiting our natural environment. We call is 'sustainable well-being'.
Please browse through our three theme (Air, Water, Healthy LIving) programs. Teachers, check out the curriculum connections on our Air/Climate Change programs - you can register to have one of our incredible Champions visit your class or group.
Most of our school programs are based on a first come first serve basis so don't delay - register today!
CAC also delivers programs and services outside of the school environment and we welcome your requests. To book a Champion visit our 'Champions' button.
- Learn how to produce fewer carbon emissions and how to choose more active transportation.
- Gain the tools necessary to assess and reduce your school's carbon footprint.
- Learn about the connection between air quality, health, asthma and allergies.
- Join us soon as we seek to improve the health of our local watersheds!
- We are currently developing new projects related to Healthy Living. Check out our Air Aware program (under our Air Theme) to discover how the quality of air that we breathe is fundamental to health and well-being.